SOSEA developed the MIC 100, a micronaire tester. The MIC 100 is a device configured to measure the micron value of cotton fiber quickly and easily.
The MIC 100 is :
EASY TO USE
- A digital screen for direct and clear reading and use.
- Easy and accessible manual machine adjustment.
- Low weight of cotton required to perform the test (3 gram sample).
A QUICK TEST
- Average time per test : 8 seconds.
- Automatic expulsion of the sample at the end of the test.
- A multiple choice of the number of iterations : from 1 to 3.
A COMPACT MACHINE
- Dimensions : 335 x 255 x 465 mm.
- Weight : 18 kg.
- Retractable handle for more efficient handling.
- 220 VAC/50 Hz supply voltage.
- A conditioned room according to standards ISO 139 or ASTM D1776.
- Supply pressure of 8 bars.
The MIC 100 is supplied with a scale.
OPTION: possibility to add a quiet compressor (55 dB), equipped with a 35 liters tank and equipped with connecting tubes and accessories.